Friday 5 October 2012

Primark/outfit post

Primark has recently come to Chelmsford, Essex... I have only purchased a pair of £2 black tights (worn once and stretched and out of shape already) and some £2 owl mittens (delightful) so far. Their clothes look pleasant but the biggest fear is washing them for the first time and opening the machine to find clothes that could fit my old barbie doll.
I had a bad experience with that infamous black peter pan collar dress from Topshop last year (they always pop up on ebay), i took the dress out of the washing machine and took out a blouse, when i tried to reshape the garment, a small hole appeared, needless to say, i was furious.
I now ensure that i take care of ALL of my clothes and no longer spend £50 on a Topshop dress.... I browse for hours on ebay instead!

Outfit post
Photobucket

Chelsea Boots - Asos via ebay
Dress - Primark via ebay
Cardigan - Topshop
Bag - Vintage via Oxfam

No comments:

Post a Comment